Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Baileys Jumping and Style Championship 2018 at Hartpury: My first trip out

Top Three Behind Sponsors Branding

My first trip out with the new Sony NX80 4K camera took me to Hartpury on Saturday 17th February to capture the action in the Novice Open Championship.




Here's a link to videos of the winning rides.




First place went to Southerly Roberts riding Tinx. I like the way Southerly tells Tinx she loves her again at the end; I think the Road Crossing had provided a crisis previously.


Second place and best style mark went to Florence Finzi and Bonnie


Third place was Claire Deuten and the impressive Ustinov Van Elsenham



And fourth with the second best style mark but 4 faults was Kylie Roddy and Shearwater Bonaparte.



I pulled all four rounds into a "Head to Head" comparison video.


New camera in action
Photo ©Harveywetdog

Kit loaded to come home
Photo ©Harveywetdog
Very smart
Florence and Bonnie receive their prize
Photo ©Harveywetdog
New camera in action
Photo ©Harveywetdog

Comments

Popular Posts